Thursday, January 22, 2009

Exciting Stuff!

So, I was interviewed by the Yakima Herald recently about my degree and the job market, and here's the link to the article! I'm not a fan of the photo they took of me working with students, but the article is pretty good.
http://www.yakimaherald.com/stories/2009/01/17/finding-work-not-easy-even-for-new-college-grads

Today in my Management class, the professor told the class that we had a local celebrity in the class, and then proceeded to talk about the article. It was pretty cool, but I definitely didn't think anyone had read it!

Ty is doing well. He's been prepping for a conference in Reno with the construction department. I'm sure I'm not explaining it well enough, but he'll be there during Valentines Day weekend, creating a bid for a Civil Construction project.I'm excited for him, but he's feeling a bit stressed out by all the prep work.

Well, I should probably get to homework!
Take care and we'll talk to you all soon,
Julia and Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment